Welcome to UVIC Job Portal.
Using this portal
When you are ready, click 'Apply Now' to register for an account. You will be directed to the application form after you register. Once registered, you will also be able to check on the status of all your applications made to us by clicking view your submissions below.
You will be notified on screen (directing you to our official website) and by email that your application has been received after you submit it.
Processing your application
To check on your application progress, click 'view your submissions below'.
Contact our HR departmentEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0203 7577 201
Address: UVIC, Cannongate House, 64 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE, UK
Best of luck!
Salary: £25,000- £34,000 per year
Location: London, UK
Job type: Senior Business Development Manager
Position type: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
Contact Name: Jasmine Wei
First posting date: 15/04/2016
Closing date of application: 15/05/2016
UVIC LTD is the one of the leading education and immigration service providers. We provide tens of thousands of cross-border migrants and overseas students with products of a diversified range and customer services of unrivalled quality in education and immigration. UVIC is a leading pioneer in the field of education consultancy and immigration law. Due to the continued growth, a vacancy for a senior business development manager has arisen within our London based office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a business development strategy aligned with company objectives in the UK and China market;
- Liaise with senior management team of the company to determine the inbound service package that the company will offer to business partners;
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners and clients;
- Grow sales and maintain existing customer relationships
- Report sales figures for quarterly and to recommend to senior management team about the sales and marketing strategy;
- Be responsible for client accounts management;
- Be responsible for supervising and training of junior staffs;
- Be able to communication in both Chinese and English due to the origin of the company’s staff and customers;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Strong communication skills with the ability of build relationship with people at all levels of the company and with clients and partners;
- Proven track record in the relevant field;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to affectively prioritize work;
- Be able to write and speak fluent Mandarin as you are required to deal with our large number of Chinese clients.
1. 大学本科以上学历，具备很强的策划能力，至少有3年以上教育行业市场线上和线下活动的策划及执行经验； 有留学移民行业经验的优先。
亮点：行业最高薪金 £40，000 – 60，000
The Senior Education Consultant will work in UVIC Education Department. The ideal candidate will be enthusiasm in sales and consulting with students, result-oriented, target-driven, excellent sales and customer relations skills.
1. To meet monthly revenue and education service contract sales target assigned by sales manager.
2. Answering inquiries from potential student clients and make sales of UVIC education application service and student visa service.
3. Warm calling to arrange meetings with potential student clients.
4. Generate leads by regular campus visit to UK universities, colleges and schools.
5. Conduct one-to-one consultation with student clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their university/college/school/professional courses application.
6. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing student clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
7. Responding to incoming Email and phone enquiries.
8. Reviewing your own sales performance every week, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
9. Update UK education & visa rules knowledge regularly and ensure that all of the information provide to the clients is accurate and correct.
10. Attend in-house training sessions and help to train new staff people in the team if necessary.
Description of the role:
· Answer the initial enquiries from students and graduates about job hunting in UK and China
· Provide career consultation to students and build relationships with third parties
· Following up candidates’ progress and giving feedback to the management
· Research of the university market to gain access to ambitious Chinese students on campus;
· Organise regular seminars/workshops at campus for Chinese students with offer-holders or professionals;;
· Achieve a set sales target;
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, persuasion skills and strong articulation skills
- Good listening skills and people person
- Determined, focused and results driven
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Quick thinker and fast learner
- Strong desire to help others
- Good command of English
- Mobility and Flexibility to travel
UVIC LTD is a leading educational and immigration consultancy that helps students gain access to UK universities and schools through in-depth understanding of the industry.
Join a fast-growing global career coaching consultancy seeking part-time coaches with experience in the recruitment process of large U.S. firms. You will be coaching UK based Chinese graduate and undergraduate students/graduates via Skype who look to join prestigious international organizations in a variety of industry sectors (including Audit/Tax/Advisory and related financial fields).
Previous substantial work experience (3+ years) in large U.K./global firms (preferred)
Progressive experience in at least one established firm
Previous involvement in the recruitment process for U.K/global firms (preferred)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent presentation skills
Previous experience of online coaching (Preferred)
Nurturing personality, culturally sensitive; experience living and/or studying abroad (Preferred)
Enjoy interaction with university-level individual
Chinese language skill is not necessary
Provide one-on-one coaching around resumes/cover letters, job applications and interviews to Chinese university students based in the U.K.
Deliver electronic workshops and seminars to groups of student nationwide
Flexible hours Work primarily from home via Skype, with team support
Job Type: Part-time
The Immigration Consultant will work in UVIC Immigration Department. The ideal candidate will be enthusiasm in communication and business development, target-driven and excellent customer relations skills.
1. To meet monthly both revenue sales target assigned by line manager.
2. Answering inquiries from potential UK visa and immigration clients and make sales of UVIC’s visa application and immigration services.
3. Cold calling every day to arrange meetings with immigration leads generate by marketing team.
4. Conduct one-to-one consultation with clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their UK visa and related applications.
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing visa and immigration clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
6. Develop new partnership with individuals and relevant businesses.
7. Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
Remaining up to date
with any changes to UK immigration legislation.
The Senior Immigration Compliance Officer will be having law relevant background, ideally immigration law related. Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
1. Verify and prepare application documents on behalf of UVIC’s clients
2. Draft and translate related materials if necessary
3. Maintain and support the applications until the case closed successfully
4. To provide excellent and professional customer service at all time
5. To keep up to date with changes in relevant legislation by attendance at external training and by private study and deliver to the compliance team
6. Deal with all the inquiries during the application process and keep clients updated timely
7. Must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone
Complete any other records in connection with casework in order to meet OISC requirements maintain statistics and update client files, using manual or computerised systems as appropriate and as required by department manager
UVIC Ltd is looking for the Academic Tutor, who will work directly with our student clients to promote their academic and social development individually and support them to adapt the UK‘s academic environment.
Your primary duties Include:
Providing one-to-one coaching to student clients for preparing top university’s interview and Ph.D. application.
Proofreading of essay, dissertation and assignment.
The ideal candidate will be full-time or part-time tutors, Ph.D. researchers, and professionals, etc. with excellent knowledge of UK academic system and specific area who has passion to assist the international student with university applications and academic achievement.
As a UVIC Academic Tutor, you will enjoy a flexible timetable to fit your personal schedule.
We offer internship scheme at our London Headquarter in various of department, including Operations Department, HR Department, Finance Department, Marketing Department, Education Department, Immigration Department and Media Department. Please express your area(s) of interests in the application form.
Ideal candidate will be full-time or part-time students, tutors, PhD researchers and professionals etc. with excellent English writting skills who would like to take a freelance work to assist international student with university applications.
亮点：底薪 + 给力提成，灵活上班时间，可以远程工作，不用朝九晚五，不用坐班