The Senior Education Consultant will work in UVIC Education Department. The ideal candidate will be enthusiasm in sales and consulting with students, result-oriented, target-driven, excellent sales and customer relations skills.
1. To meet monthly revenue and education service contract sales target assigned by sales manager.
2. Answering inquiries from potential student clients and make sales of UVIC education application service and student visa service.
3. Warm calling to arrange meetings with potential student clients.
4. Generate leads by regular campus visit to UK universities, colleges and schools.
5. Conduct one-to-one consultation with student clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their university/college/school/professional courses application.
6. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing student clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
7. Responding to incoming Email and phone enquiries.
8. Reviewing your own sales performance every week, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
9. Update UK education & visa rules knowledge regularly and ensure that all of the information provide to the clients is accurate and correct.
10. Attend in-house training sessions and help to train new staff people in the team if necessary.