Salary: £32,500.00 -£35,000.00 per year
Location: London, UK
Job type: Student Business Development Manager(North West Region)
Position type: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
Contact name: Jasmine Wei
First posting date: 15/06/2016
Closing date of application: 15/07/2016
UVIC LTD is the one of the leading education and immigration service providers. We provide tens of thousands of cross-border migrants and overseas students with products of a diversified range and customer services of unrivalled quality in education and immigration. UVIC is a leading pioneer in the field of education consultancy and immigration law. Due to the continued growth, a vacancy for a student business
development manager has arisen within our London based office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the planning of services to ensure effective service delivery and growth in accordance with the company’s strategies within North West region.
- Continually identify new business opportunities focusing on students, colleges and universities.
- Represent UVIC in the field in a manner consistent with company business principle and ethics.
- Liaise with senior management team of the company to determine the service package that the company will offer to customers.
-Compile and analyse sales figures and higher education statistics for marketing campaigns and promotional activities;
- Report sales figures for quarterly and to recommend sales and marketing strategy to management team.
- Manage the assigned territory, North West region and track customer activities.
- Be responsible for supervising and training of junior staffs;
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals.
- Successful track record in exceeding sales targets.
- In-depth understanding of education industry;
- Strong communication, organisational, negotiation, relationship building and management skills;
- Be able to write and speak fluent Mandarin as you are required to deal with our large number of Chinese clients.